Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I spent the entire day on Monday trying to figure out this blog thing, twitter, and various other networking options. My head was spinning. Whether it was from information overload or the impending illness that hit me like a baseball bat last night is still to be determined. Fever, chills, aches, headache, nasty cough. So far DD hasn't gotten sick, but I don't know how she can avoid it since everyone else in the house has.
I did venture out to the Dollar General yesterday to pick up some spaghetti noodles. We had spaghetti for dinner last night. It was rather tasty. Lots of leftovers since none of us felt like eating much though.
I did drag myself into the shower this morning in hopes it would wash away some of the sickness. I did feel a little better after standing in the hot, steamy water. DD didn't wake up until 11:15am. Of course the first thing she did was come into my room wanting to watch cartoons. Scooby-Doo is the cartoon of choice until Tom & Jerry comes on. I have a feeling today will be a cartoon filled day. I don't think I am going to be up for much more. Unfortunately, we are missing our weekly PE Class and an afternoon playdate at McDonald's.

No comments:

Post a Comment