Monday, March 23, 2009

Cambree Izabel has arrived!

My new niece was born on Saturday, 3/21/09. Cambree Izabel was born on her actual due date, weighing in at 5lbs. 15oz., 19.5 inches. You know some babies are so pretty and then some others aren't quite so cute. Of course, there is only one beautiful baby in the world and every mother has one. I have to admit though, she is absolutely beautiful. I snapped a few pictures while I was visiting with Cambree. I will post those later.
I took advantage of the situation by shopping at BRU for some preemie sized clothing for the tiny girl. I didn't think I would have the opportunity to splurge on the itty bitty clothes again. It was so fun yet challenging trying to find clothes for Cerdwin after she was born. Even preemie clothes were way too big for her. Anyway, I bought nearly one of everything BRU had and still only spent $85.

No comments:

Post a Comment