Thursday, October 15, 2009

Pumpkin Bread/Muffins

Cerdwin wanted to make banana bread yesterday but we had no bananas. She suggested apple bread, but the internet was down at the time so I couldn't search for a recipe. Yes...I am that bad. I probably have 30+ cook books, but was too lazy to dig through them.

It dawned on me that I had some canned pumpkin and an easily accessible cookbook with a recipe. I was scraping the bottom of the flour bin just to get enough. Note to self: Buy flour on the next grocery shopping trip. She helped measure and mix and had to taste test each and every ingredient. Other shopping list items would be fresh spices. I only have one loaf pan so we made a dozen muffins too. It is so wild that the loaf of bread and the muffins have a really different taste. The muffins are much better. Of course, none of it is going to waste that's for sure!

Since my camera is on the fritz and the closest one handy was Cerdwin's Fisher Price Kid Tough Digital Camera, the picture is kind of fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment