Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Dinner with Family

Tuesday turned out to be a beautiful day. Cerdwin and I went to the inlaws for the afternoon. She was able to spend some time playing with her 12 year old cousin when he got there after school. My mother-in-law was able to get a break from staying with her mother. Cerdwin and I went to dinner with Grandma, Grandpa, Aunt Erinn, and Cousin Cameron. Unfortunately, Jason was not able to join us. He turns into a pumpkin if he isn't in bed by 9pm during the week.

Since my sister-in-law lives in Clemmons. She had suggested that we go to the All-You-Can-Eat Pizza Buffet at The Brick Oven in Clemmons. Whoohoo! I am all in for pizza. The place was packed. Every time a new pizza came out, one of us would make a mad dash for it. If somebody didn't, it would all be gone before you could blink an eye. We ended up riding over to SIL's house and hanging out for a little while. I have not been to her house in 7 years. I just realized that!

Some years ago, after work we all would go to the inlaws for Wednesday night Spaghetti dinner. It was always a great time. I want us to get together as a family more often, Jason included.

No comments:

Post a Comment