Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I want Wednesday



Can you believe there are only 3 days left until it is November? Did you know that November is National Novel Writing Month? NaNoWriMo is a creative writing project held annually in November in which participants attempt to write a 50,000 word novel in one month. That sounds like something fun to try. However, I don't think I could come up with a creative idea and write enough about to get 50K words. Hmmm....makes me think though. I certainly don't need to take on another project. I can't even keep up with my blog. I think I will try simpler things for November

I want to be able to maintain some focus and get my house cleaned during the month of November so I can decorate for Christmas. I want to be able to pull out all the decor and do it up right since I haven't been able to do that since 2005.

Short term, this week I want to finish cleaning my bedroom and have a fun Moms Night Out this coming Sunday.

What do you want to accomplish in November?

What do you want this week?


No comments:

Post a Comment