Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Fun and busy day

Tuesday is PE Class day in Pilot Mountain. I picked up Cerdwin from the inlaw's house and took her to PE Class. She loves to go hang out with the other homeschoolers. They are all much older than she, but she enjoys the interaction. After leaving the recreation center, we headed over to McDonald's. Cerdwin's friend Amber is having a birthday party this coming Saturday and we won't be able to attend. Amber's mom and I decided to get the girls together for a playdate and gift giving. We hung out there for about and hour and a half. Amber gave Cerdwin a party favor bag. It had all sorts of cute Tinkerbell stuff.
We started back toward King and decided to make a little detour of sorts. We drove up to Pilot Mountain State Park and walked around for a few minutes. Then drove to my grandmother's for dinner and play time with Cooper and Cambree.
Even remembering to take my meds didn't seem to help much. I was still miserable with pain on top of being in a fog most of the day. I just can't do a lot of of walking without paying for it with a lot of pain later. I hate it! I have been dealing with this for 10 years. Nothing to be done about it for now though. I don't have any options other than live with it.
I need to be cleaning house and doing laundry. Instead, I am being super lazy and sitting in front of the computer. Cerdwin's four year well check was canceled today. GRRR! I really wanted to talk to her pediatrician about some things. Now we have to wait another week.
That biopsy that I had done on Monday has wreaked havoc on me. It has only been 19 days since my last menstural cycle. I hope all these tests lead to some some sort of diagnosis and there is some treatment options so I can get some relief.
Enough rambling for now. Going to go get busy at doing something constructive!

No comments:

Post a Comment