Friday, May 22, 2009

Still hanging in there

Wow! I didn't realize that it had been so long since I posted anything here. I have been so wrapped up in Facebook, DanRiverMommies, and life in general I have neglected my blog. Not much going on these days.

DanRiverMommies had its one year birthday party on May 9th at Farris Park in Mayodan. We had a nice group of moms and their families come out to celebrate. Lots of good food and a few nice prizes. I really want to thank all the members and their families for donating schools supplies. One of our members is going on a mission trip this summer with Caroline's Promise. The supplies will be given to their organization so they can deliver them to Guatemala.

On a personal note: I had a minor procedure done this past Tuesday, May 19th. After a couple of office visits to Dr. Pollard at Lyndhurst OB/GYN, it was determined that I had an anterior uterine polyp. The surgery was done to remove the polyp and I am hoping that will relieve some of my "female issues". I go back to see Dr. Pollard on June 19th for a follow up. Three days later and I am still experiencing some minor discomfort. The pain is slowly easing, but I still can't sit on hard surfaces and it hurts to cough. Fingers crossed this helps with my issues and I don't have to have any other procedures. I am not convinced though. I still see having an endometrial ablation in the future.

I am sure I have more to ramble about, but I need to stop for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment