Saturday, May 30, 2009

So excited

I don't quite think I have ever seen my child as excited as she has been since yesterday. Not even at Christmas! Cheri's daughter, Makaela, came to stay with Cerdwin while I went to do the promotional stuff at the Eden Women & Children's Expo. All day long I heard, when's Makaela coming? When are we going to pick her up? She spent the night last night since I had to leave so early this morning. Poor girl! Cerdwin woke her up at 4am wanting to play. Makaela told her to go back to bed and wake her up when the sun came up. Oh and that she did! By 7am Cerdwin was up! Bright eyed and bushy tailed!
You would have thought she was 16 instead of 4 last night. I went in her room to talk with Makaela about all the do's and don'ts. Cerdwin asked with her best sarcastic voice, "What are you doing in here?" Then proceeded to tell me, "You need to leave!" She has not been willing to share Makaela at all. I just got home about 45 minutes ago and thought I would rest a little before taking Makaela back home. I have barely heard a peep from Cerdwin. I can only imagine what it is going to be like when we drop her off. Cerdwin will probably pitch a fit because she doesn't want her to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment