Friday, August 7, 2009

Aven's Corner

I received an email about this a long time ago, but didn't actually look into it. I found the link to http://www.avenscorner.com on another site today. Cerdwin has been playing the games and having lots of fun with it. There is an error message that pops up sometimes when going to the games but if you just click OK it goes on and I haven't seen any problems. The games are cute and help with learning mouse skills too.

Quote:
Hello,
My name is Billy Collins. I am the creator of http://avenscorner.com, a free online preschool and educational game website specifically designed for children with spectrum disorder. I started this site to help my son Aven who was recently diagnosed with ASD. He has responded to the games very well. I think some of the visitors or members of your group would enjoy the content at Aven's Corner. Would you be willing to link to our site? I would be happy to post a reciprocal link to your site on my home page.
Thanks, I hope your site continues to grow!
Billy Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment