Sunday, June 7, 2009

First time...

the van has been hand washed since I bought it last year in April! Shocked I decided to tackle the beast yesterday. I haven't hand washed one of my vehicles in several years. The automatic car washes just don't get the bugs off or clean the wheels though. My back just doesn't handle it very well at all and of course it took me half the day to do it. I had to do one section, then rest, another section, then rest. Then I had to clean the wheels. Whew! That was rough. I had to get on my hands and knees on the ground to do those. I can't bend or squat long enough to get all that break dust off the wheels. Afterward I felt like my arms were going to fall off. Today my neck and shoulder muscles are sore. But my van is CLEAN! Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment